Tatjana Giorgadse




Tatjana Giorgadse | Georgia

The objective structure of the universe is orderly and beautiful. No one can deny it. But  structure and plan include restrictions and forced my order.
My order is not imposed from outside.
 It arises spontaneously and at the moment, as it is timeless. 
Perfection is not in the future. It is now. (
Nisargadatta Maharaj)

In my work I always tell stories, based on me. Each of my jewelery is part of my inner world, my views, my feelings, Some come from the imagination, but imagination is indeed a part of this world. Each piece is, as a transformation in my perception of the world, an integral part of my realities. Each of us has its own perception of reality, people perceive the same events differently.

My world is dominated by a massive for me, huge, very sensual, rough, wild, colorful, archaic, dramatic, humorous, rambling, charming, vivacious, dionysian , generous, poetic country.

Georgia! My female fatherland


La structure objective de l’univers est ordre et beauté. Nul ne peut le nier. Mais structure et plan impliquent des restrictions et ont forcé ce qui est mon ordre. Mon ordre n’est pas imposé par l’extérieur.
Il apparaît spontanément, sur le moment, parce qu’il est intemporel.
La perfection n’appartient pas au futur. Mais au présent.(Nisargadatta Maharaj) 

Dans mon travail je raconte sans cesse des histoires, qui reposent sur moi. Chacun de mes bijoux appartient à mon monde intérieur, à mes opinions mes émotions; certains proviennent de mon imagination, mais l’imagination fait tout autant partie de ce monde. Chaque pièce est, en tant que transformation de ma perception du monde, une part intégrale de ma réalité. Chacun de nous a sa propre perception de la réalité, les gens perçoivent les mêmes événements de manière différente. 

Mon monde est dominé par un pays écrasant, immense, très sensuel, brut, sauvage, coloré, archaïque, théâtral, drôle, décousu, charmant, plein de vie, dionysiaque, généreux, poétique.
 
La Géorgie, mon pays natal au féminin.